Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postfunctions from the Server aren't working for the cloud

erica_dahl May 26, 2023

When we first set up Jira a few years back, we used Jira Workflow Toolbox so we could automatically generate subtasks when issues were transitioned. 

Now, we're trying to migrate to the cloud.

on our test migration, the postfunctions didn't make it to the cloud. 

I've tried adding the postfunctions in the cloud version, but they're still not working. 

any suggestions?

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2023

Hi @erica_dahl 

To my knowledge, JWT has an automated path from server to cloud, if you use JCMA. Some of the post functions, validators and conditions should automatically transform to cloud compatible. In this link https://apps.decadis.net/display/JWTCLOUD/Migrate+JWT+DC+to+JWT+Cloud you will be able to find differences. But from what I see the create issue post function is available on cloud as well (https://apps.decadis.net/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=64161063

Vicente Domínguez _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2023

Hello @erica_dahl

I am part of the support team of Decadis and, as @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ mentions, JWT for Server/Data Center includes an automated migration path that could help you with the migration.

If you need any assistance with your migration, please, feel free to create a ticket via our Support Service Desk.

Best regards,

Vicente

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events