Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio view of multiple projects?

Patrick Metzdorf December 1, 2022

So in the Work Management page, it has this section where it shows you should be able to view the timelines of multiple projects:

2022-12-01 22_28_36-Jira Work Management _ A friendly and powerful way to work.png

But for the life of me I can't find that anywhere in Jira Work Management.

Can anyone point me to where I can link those other projects and get this view above?

Many thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2022

That screen is from Advanced roadmap and is showing that Jira Work Management and Jira Software can work together. In order to get access to Advanced roadmap you need subscribe to Jira Software Premium.

Patrick Metzdorf December 1, 2022

Ah. I guess that makes sense then, thank you.

We are only on the Standard plan. We'd have to double our costs just to get this :/

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
1 vote
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2022

Hey, @Patrick Metzdorf. Don't despair, yet.  There are a number of Atlassian Marketplace apps that do similar things to Advance Roadmaps and that do not require you to upgrade to Jira Cloud Premium. 

If this capability is important to you head over to the marketplace with search for roadmapping tools.

Hope this helps,

-dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events