You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
1) How can I modify the Board under my project?
2) Some assigned Users no longer work for the Company so how can I assign a different User to a specific status column?
3) How can I remove a specific status column that is no longer needed?
4) How do I crate New status columns?
5) Can I setup a meeting with a tech support person for Atlassian that could walk me thru this process and assist with questions?
Ok, so I think there's some confusion as to what a board is here, but let's start with direct answers:
Start with https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/monitor-your-work-with-the-board/ and then https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/workflows-and-statuses-for-the-board/ for the focus on the columns/workflow interaction
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.