Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me find a way to fix the list view of a project in Jira Work Management for all members

HANUI KIM November 16, 2021

Please help me find a way to fix the list view of a project in Jira Work Management for all members of the project.

• I was able to create/add new fields for a new project
  • I could edit columns to have the additional fields that I created appearring on the list.
  • Now I have an organized list customized for the new project
  • As an admin, I thought my view of the list could be shared with the members
  • But it seems every member of the project should do the same job of 'adding fields, rearranging columns' to view the same list that I'm looking at 

How can I fix the list view for all the members of the project?

2 answers

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 17, 2021

Hi @HANUI KIM, welcome to the community!

If you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may want to have a look at JXL for Jira. It allows you to configure table/list-like views on your issues (called Sheets) that can then be viewed by all team members. JXL supports all fields and all project types (including Work Management projects), and comes with all the features you love from Excel, Google Sheets, etc.

This is how it looks in action:

jxl-in-action.gif

You can also find a short explainer video of JXL here.

(Disclaimer: I work on JXL :))

Hope this helps,

- Hannes

0 votes
Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2021

@HANUI KIM 

You can create a filter and you can change the column configuration for that filter. Then you can share that filter with all the users. Please find the doc. for the same https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-the-default-issue-navigator/

Screenshot_1.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events