Personal task planner - only show your tasks

John Sellers August 23, 2021

You would think by default only end user can see their own tasks... So how do I make it do that?

I know you can do the schema under browse, but when doing that if you create in kanban it will automatically disappear since it does not add an assignee. Help! 

1 answer

1 vote
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2021

HI @John Sellers 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

My advise would be; Don't use a Jira Work Management project as your personal planner. That is not what these projects are designed for. The hint is in the name "Business projects", they are designed for groups/departments to use collaboratively

I would use either a Team managed Kanban project (which you can easily lock down to just you having access to and customise to your choosing with ease) or a Trello board.

You could achieve a private JWM project, but it would mean configuring a special permission scheme....which could be more trouble than it's worth. Especially if all you want is a Kanban board.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events