Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One of the organizations have vortex enabled

Maslena October 17, 2021

Hi,

I'm trying to do a clean up on my accounts and did not manage to do a transfer on some of my organizations. It continues to say "Failed to perform action at this time. Please try again later." and was not able to for months.

Please help. Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2021

Hello @Maslena,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The issue you are facing must be fixed internally by us. With this said, I removed what was blocking the transfer and it should work now.

Note that, we can only apply the fix on organizations that have a product linked to it. In case you are trying to transfer it from an organization with no products, then it’s necessary to wait for the feature below to be implemented:

Please, follow the steps to transfer the products from one org to another and let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Andrei Apostol December 9, 2021

@Angélica Luz, I am having the same problem i.e. getting the "One of the organizations have vortex enabled" errors. Could you please help me out?

Thanks,

Andrei

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 27, 2021

Hello @Andrei Apostol,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

I disabled the vortex mode on the affected organization and you should be able to transfer the products now.

Kind regards,
Angélica

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events