Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Employee Onboarding

Salik Chishti
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 21, 2022

HI

I am new to Jira and trying to use JWM. I want to use the New Employee Onboarding to create a on boarding process for the company.

Is it better to create a Team managed project or a company managed project? We want the issue to to create tasks and sub tasks for different teams within the business and how can we automate task creation for these different teams?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Canham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2022

Hi Salik, Matt here from the JWM team. For new customers we recommend starting with a team-managed project as there's less of a learning curve to configure the project.

See this documentation page for a full list of differences between team and company managed projects.

0 votes
Kate _izi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 21, 2022

Hi Salik,

You can take a look at the post in Community:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/3-Ways-to-Organize-Employee-Training-in-Confluence-Jira-or-G/ba-p/1874348

Maybe it will be helpful.

If you are open to organizing new hire onboarding in Confluence, you can consider izi LMS for that.

Cheers,

Katerina

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events