My Atlassian cloud subscription

Галина Байкова August 4, 2021

My Atlassian cloud subscription for the following products on my-atlassian-site-261693.atlassian.net has been canceled:

• Your Jira Work Management has been changed to the Free plan.
  • You've been unsubscribed from trial of Jira Software. From Aug 17, 2021, these products and apps will be deleted, and your data will be deleted. Submitting payment once your Product data has been deleted will not reactivate your subscription (or restore your Product data). Contact us if you'd like a copy of your data before it's deleted.

I would like to unsubscribe,I will process Jira Work Managemen, not with Jira Software. Plese do not delete my project created under Jira Software, let me convert it into Jira Work Management/ I will process the payment for  Jira Work Management

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2021

Hello @Галина Байкова,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of your site, I can see that Jira Software was suspended because there were more than 10 users, which is the limit of users on the Free plan.

Since the product was only suspended, the projects will not be deleted.

Please, reach out to our customer advocates on support https://support.atlassian.com/contact/. On What can we help you with?, select Billing, payments, and pricing > Help with a deactivated site and add the details that you need to revert the suspension of Jira Software.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events