Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration - JWM from Cloud to another Cloud site

Javier González April 25, 2022

Hello everyone,

I would love to migrate a specific project from a siteA.atlassian.com to a siteB.atlassian.com (Jira Work Management).

After having tried a few guides, I tend to get stuck at some point in the process. Bearing in mind that we need to extract one project from the siteA, and surely siteB will have other projects, a whole migration of the site is not an option, as it would overwrite some of the existing users.

One option would be to migrate the project from cloud to cloud through Data Center. However, the supported ones are JSM and Jira Software (not Work Management) so this is no longer an option.

These are the guides I have followed without success:

I would love to hear your opinion before copying all the project features manually into the new one!

Best Regards,

Javier

1 answer

1 vote
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2022

Hi @Javier Molina 

Good day. Welcome to Atlassian Community.

Please note that the cloud-to-cloud Migration tool has the ability to migrate the Work Management projects. Are you facing any other limitations with the cloud-to-cloud migration plugin? 

Cloud-to-cloud migration helps you move users and Jira Software and Jira Work Management projects from one cloud site to another

Regards,
Sri 

Javier González May 25, 2022

Dear @Sri Kumar 

The previous issue had been solved, I just did not notice this notification.

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Best Regards,

Javier Molina

Like Sri Kumar likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events