Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing bug with JWM and possibly Atlas

Darius June 6, 2023

Hello,

We are trialing several of Atlassian's solution and looking to migrate from other platforms.

I've just received an email notification from JWM saying "You've reached your 10 user limit" when we only have 2 users with JIRA user assignment. 

It looks like I've encountered some kind of bug where its giving me these error because I've added many of our staff into Atlas (free version). 

Can someone at Atlassian support look into why Atlas assignment is getting conflated with JWM assignment? 

Screenshots below. 

Screenshot 2023-06-06 140447.pngScreenshot 2023-06-06 140334.png

2 answers

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2023

Hello @Darius 

I have tagged your post to bring it to the attention of the Atlassian team.

Darius June 8, 2023

Thank you!

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2023

Hello @Darius

I have created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-884394

I believe our support team will want to take a closer look at your site in order to investigate this discrepancy further.  If you can approve the data access request in that link, it should help our team to review this.

Thanks

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events