Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License management Jira Work management?

Malin Rathjen June 21, 2022

Hi Atlassian community, 

my company is considering to use Jira Work management for projects from HR and marketing. We are right now using Jira Software on Premium plan for 400 Users. My question to ask is: would we need to buy Jira work management also for 400 Users or is it separated from the other Atlassian softwares, so that we could only buy 50 licenses for example. 

I appreciate your help! Thanks a lot!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2022

Hi Malin - Nope, you don't need to buy more licenses - you can start using it right now!

Malin Rathjen June 22, 2022

Hi John, thanks for your quick answer! So do I understood you correctly that with Jira Cloud Premium we can use Jira Work Management for free for all 400 users?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2022

Yes!  :-)

Give it a try and see - just create a quick project and had a test issue or two. 

Malin Rathjen June 22, 2022

Ah yes, I see that it works :) Thanks for your help!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2022

Wonderful!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events