Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira and Google Calendar Integration Price

kbxian_kode January 24, 2022

I am trying to install the Jira and Google Calendar Integration.

I checked the pricing on the website for 10 users and it says it’s free. I only have 8 users now.

However, once I click ‘Get it now’, it says the estimated cost after free trial is $13.5/month.

I have asked the app developer but the asked me to raise this issue to Atlassian.

3 answers

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2022

I would raise with Atlassian Support then, not just here in the Community.

I went to the support page but it only gives me the option to ask the community.

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2022

Did you login and click the "Contact" button?

yes, if i'm not logged in I wouldn't be able to ask the community either. There's only 1 option, which is to ask the community.

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

Right...my bad, Jira Free plan = Community support only.

Like @Pramodh M  it shows me that if I had 8 users it would be free.

Interestingly, if I put in 18 users I get the 13.50

1350.png

But when I have 8, it says Free

free.png

Like Pramodh M likes this

Yes. I entered 8 and it shows me free. but when I click Get it now, it asks me to go for free trial and it will bill me $13.50 after the free trial period is over.

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

@Pramodh M could be right, that it will not actually bill you if you go ahead (because you are otherwise on a free plan)

If you're up for it, try it and if get billed you can

1.  Cancel the plug-in (and it's only cost you $13.50 to try)
  2.  Contact Atlassian support, as you are now a paying customer (if only via the plug-in)
  3. In parallel you could go back to the vendor asking them to confirm that it should be free in your 8 person scenario  
0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

Hi @kbxian_kode 

May I know the App you are using, please send the link

Also when you can navigate to the Manage Apps Section, expand the options, observe the license details to get more info, and attach the screenshot

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

Hi @kbxian_kode 

Use the trial now, you will be billed 0$ once the trial ends, since the plugin is commercial, they need the billing to be in place even when they are offering it for 10 users but it's just shows 0$

Atleast this what showing for me in the billing page, can you please confirm with billing page is it 0$

It shows $13.5

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

Is it 😄

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

Hi @kbxian_kode ,

Where are you checking the total number of Jira users? Maybe this post can help confirm: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Cloud-Migration/How-to-find-how-many-users-using-project/qaq-p/1724422

I have verified that there are 8 users.

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 24, 2022

@kbxian_kode  I would recommend NOT sharing the email addresses of all your users with us. I would remove or at least obfuscate the screenshot. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events