Jira Work Management seamlessly integrates with Jira Software

Yev Okun July 5, 2022

I would like to see inside my Jira Work Management project Epics and its related task from Jira Software Project, for example from Dev team. how to see it inside my business work management project and all timelines and calendar.

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2022

Hi Yev - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have you clicked on the Calendar or Timeline features while in your JWM project? 

Yev Okun July 8, 2022

Hello John, yes i did. I think the issue is the Confluence doesn't talk about Advanced Roadmaps as an extra, premium feature and we are using standard subscription, but this is what i was looking for. need https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/roadmaps/advanced-roadmaps

Thank you

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2022

Yes I agree that is very misleading in the documentation. What is shown for connecting multiple projects it’s really an advanced roadmap, and not the timeline feature in Jira work management projects.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events