Jira Work Management Board display bug

Luis Laura September 9, 2021

Since 2 weeks ago, the Board section looks like weir. This is not extend on all the display.

I tryed clean the history, cookies, reinstall Edge and Firefox, and nothing.

Someone with the same problem?

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2021

Hi Luis - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am not having this problem. I wonder if yours might be browser related. Have you tried with another browser? Or removing all of the extensions you have? Or opening in an incognito window?

Also, I do not see the board search box in your screenshot nor the Assigned to me and Due this week quick filters. 

Luis Laura September 11, 2021

Hi John,

Thanks for your answer. I tryed with Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox, and with incognito window, but it stays the same.

I will try removing all the extensions. :D

Thanks again, and if you have another idea, just tell me please xD

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

Hey Luis - just following up. Looks like Atlassian rolled out some changes for boards which now include a minimum width of a card. But the cards should also automatically widen or shorten based on the monitor/screen size you are using. 

Luis Laura September 15, 2021

Hi @John Funk , thanks for your answer. Today I tried to open my Jira account in other computer to review the Board section, but its not displaying correctly either.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

No, I think it's something Atlassian rolled out worldwide.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events