Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Work Management - Customer Portal for Forms

Mohit Bathija July 5, 2022

We have been using JIRA Service Management for our global regional teams to lodge tasks in one portal with the help of a customer portal for the requesters and the 'queues' view for the teams working on these requests. 

We are considering moving to JIRA work management, while the back end is phenomenal, is there a way to get the forms displayed in a portal like a catalogue similar to the portal in JIRA Service Management so that link with all the forms in one page can be shared with business groups requesting work.

Thank You!  

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2022

Hi Mohit - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

No, there is no portal or single location with all JWM forms. You could build a little site using SharePoint or something like that and add links to each form there. 

I suggest you click on the Add feedback button on the bottom left side of your JWM project and suggest they provide a portal as such or something similar. 

Mohit Bathija July 5, 2022

@John Funk Thank you for your prompt response. Appreciate it. Sharepoint sounds like a great alternative. I will send my feedback as well. 

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Aaron Geister
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 29, 2023

I would like to add here that there are external forms now available to add to the portal which can allow you to add a JWM form to the portal. 

0 votes
Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 28, 2022

Hi @Mohit Bathija

Your case can be addressed with the Customer Case for Jira app. You can create forums for your existing Jira projects other than JSM. All the tickets in these forums will be automatically visible on the relevant forum. A forum can be public (visible to everybody), private (restricted for specific email addresses or domains, for example, for your internal needs), or you can set it up as a support service just as JSM(private communication with a support assistant). All the requests created on the forum automatically get to this Jira project.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events