Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with workflow Board.

kumari. dvipa October 25, 2023

Suddenly I am facing issue with workflow, Done issues showing less in number, but when I changed from done status to in-progress stage all issues are showing. Please help.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2023

Hello @kumari. dvipa 

For a Work Management project completed issues will be automatically hidden from the board when they have been done for 14 days or longer. This is by design and not configurable. The idea is that if the issues have been done that long then they no longer need to be seen on the board. The issues still exist and you can see them in searches.

IN Work Management Product. My project is created under the 'Team management Project'. If I start working with Company Manage project then will this issue be fixed or not?  Please suggests if I should move in Company managed project. Please help me. Thank you. 

Hi, Good Morning @Trudy Claspill 

IN Work Management Product. My project is created under the 'Team management Project'. If I start working with Company Manage project then will this issue be fixed or not?  Please suggests if I should move in Company managed project. Please help me. Thank you.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2023

This is a feature of the Work Management project. It applies to both the Team Managed and Company Managed varieties of this type of project.

What problem are you trying to solve by keeping completed issues visible on the board?

kumari. dvipa October 26, 2023

Thank you for your reply. 
My team wants to see the completed issues on the board.

It is possible in 'Work Management Project'?

The only solution is that we can create a filter or shortcut for the done issues. Right?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 26, 2023

Why does your team want to see old completed issues on the board? The completed issues column will eventually include many issues if it shows all the completed issues, and the board will be less efficient to use.

It is not possible to force all the completed issues to display on the board in a Work Management project.

You can see all the issues in the project from the Issues page of the project.

kumari. dvipa October 26, 2023

Understood. Thank you so much for your help @Trudy Claspill 

0 votes
Jamila RAJA February 20, 2024

if you go to Configure Board, under General, scroll to the bottom you will see an option 'Hide completed issues older than', you can select 'Never mind, show all' instead of 2 weeks or 4 weeks, this will allow you to see all the issues, all the time that have been completed. If you can't configure the board, you may need an admin to do this.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2024

@Jamila RAJA 

That is not applicable to the built-in boards for a Jira Work Management project, which is the topic of this post.

That option is only available for Kanban boards created from Saved Filters or for Jira Software Company Managed projects.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events