Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to see a birds-eye view of all projects vs having to go inside every single project?

Kayla Force May 13, 2021

As a customer success manager, I need to be able to have a birds eye view over all ongoing projects and easily see what all due dates are approaching.  As I am not someone who will be tasked with work is there capability to see what all tasks are on everyone else's plate so I can assess team members availability, and keep track of all project due dates in one easy to find location vs going into every single project to see upcoming milestones. I find the calendar view very helpful but I am just seeing that within a project vs a calendar view encompassing all projects. Is that possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

@Kayla Force Welcome to the community.  I would suggest creating yourself a dashboard that holds the information you are interested in.  Dashboards are run off of filters and filters can be used to select specific information from one or more projects in Jira.  This information can then be displayed on a dashboard using a gadget.  One of those gadgets is a calendar gadget.  

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/what-is-a-jira-dashboard/

0 votes
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 21, 2021

Hi @Kayla Force 

Welcome to the community! There are really many different ways to do what you're looking for. There's a recent thread with suggestions for high-level project management.

If you want to see upcoming deadlines and status, from the different options in that post I think Swanly and advanced roadmaps are possibly the most interesting. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events