Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images and Labels on Board View

Matt Price February 15, 2022

In Jira Work Management either Company Managed or Team Managed project the board view does not display images like a software based team project. Along with that I do not see the option to display the labels on the board view either.

See image below: This is the card view from a Team Managed Software project. I would like this functionality added to the company managed and team managed work management projects in Jira. 

Screenshot 2022-02-15 12.24.08 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2022

You might provide that feedback to Atlassian via the in-app feedback link. Also, consider adding a fully featured Kanban board so that you can add "Images" to the cad layout. You can creat a separate board using a filter and set the location as your profile then add a link to it in your project sidebar using add item.

I also provided feedback via the in-app link. So we will see how that turns out. The goal is to not have any software related projects or as few as possible so we only are paying for jira work management based licenses. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2022

OK got it so you don't have the ability to create a separate kanban board in JWM I guess? 😕

That is correct in JWM you only get the default board and are able to manipulate the swimlanes using workflow. 

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2022

I bet it will be added in time. I could see it being used more in JWM than JSW. While I use images on Trello I never do in Jira products. I did a quick search in JAC but did not find any suggestion. Sort of surprising.

Like Matt Price likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events