Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see issue details like general, test details, etc when I create an issue as test

Deniz Tekeli April 5, 2023

I should be able to see details like in the foto.

Can you help me to solve this problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Hi @Deniz Tekeli and welcome to the community,

You haven't attached any photo. :/

When you do, can you please specify if you are working on a company managed project, or a team managed project? Search for these keywords in the bottom left corner of your project.

• Either the fields are not present on the create screen OR
  • You could have chosen to see specific field during the create screen

IMG_8595.jpg

Thanks for answering. You're right, I'm working in a company in a group. Photo is here

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

@Deniz Tekeli and what exactly do you see, instead of the fields on this photo? You are missing certain fields? Can you also share your view?

SureScreenshot 2023-04-05 at 15.45.24.png

Can you help me to have these extra options?

Deniz Tekeli April 6, 2023

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 11.09.17.pngScreenshot 2023-04-04 at 18.23.26.png

Deniz Tekeli April 6, 2023

When try to choose 

Go to "Default Field Configuration" option as in the first picture, it redirects me to a new page (2nd picture). I can't move on. 

Can you give me a support?

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

@Deniz Tekeli the first image you posted (photo of a laptop) is quite different from the one you have on your pc, in the sense that you have a different issue type. So is the first image a picture of your instance, or you just want to replicate what you see in the image? I'm a bit confused. 

Deniz Tekeli April 7, 2023

Yes the first image that what I want to have, when I was working on another project from ex-company, I inserted it in order to show what I want. Other photos from my current project.

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2023

Then you have to create/edit your "create screen", insert tabs and the respective fields you want. Read more here https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-issue-screens/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events