Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't change the workflow for the project.

Sławomir Bohdziewicz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 2, 2022

In the place where they have been so far - setup project  - there are only 4 positions without workflow.

4 answers

0 votes
FiveZhuo October 24, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  i have the same question, custom workflow has setup in issue's workflow, but i can't assign to project or active it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2022

"I can't assign it to project or activate it" does not tell us where you are stuck.

Why are you not able to change the workflow scheme for a CMP, or the individual workflows for issues in a TMP?

We can't help you with "it does not work", you need to describe what is not working.

Like FiveZhuo likes this
FiveZhuo October 26, 2022

issue.png

I'm testing with free plan,  i defined a workflow in issue,but i can't active it. What permission do I need so that i can assign to project?

FiveZhuo November 3, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  would you please help to suggest? thanks

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2022

Hi @Sławomir Bohdziewicz  - Do you still need help with this?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2022

For a Company-managed project, change the workflow scheme.

For a team-managed project, go to project settings -> issue types -> edit workflow.

However, I am not sure I understand the question - could you explain more (unless one of the two answers above answers it)

0 votes
Sławomir Bohdziewicz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 2, 2022

For new project for sure.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events