Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to give access to a project

Tatiana Daaboul March 21, 2023

I usually give access to my colleagues on the specific project they are related in. it's been days, I am trying to give someone access and it;s giving her "looks like you don't have access  to jira. contact your admin to get access. but I already have her. what should I do? 

1 answer

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2023

Hi Tatiana - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

How did you give your colleague access? Your colleague should have received an email to complete the signup process. If that has not happened, it might be that the email address for your colleague was blacklisted by Atlassian for some reason. 

You would need to open a support ticket with Atlassian to investigate if the welcome email has not been received by your colleague.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

If your colleague received the email and signed up, completing the process, then that's another issue. 

Tatiana Daaboul March 29, 2023

Hi John, thanks for your reply. My colleague received the email and entered the link. but when she did so, an icon opened where it has written"we couldn't find a site. looks like you don't have access to Jira. contact your admin to get access." 

But I am the admin, and I already gave her access. 

let me know. 

Thank you  

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2023

I would still contact Atlassian Support. 

Tatiana Daaboul March 30, 2023

Thank you 

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events