Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for adding approves in my Jira issues but in my status pop up menu do not add Approvers

Jnanendra Dewan June 2, 2021

I am looking for adding approves in my Jira issues but in my status pop up menu do not the check box of Add Approvals

How can I make this check box of Add Approvals for workflow statuses ?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2021

Hi @Jnanendra Dewan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The built in approval process in the workflow is only available for  Jira Service Management projects. for other Jira projects you could either use automation and workflow statuses to accomplish this, or you could use one of the apps offered on the Marketplace that adds approvals.

Jnanendra Dewan June 3, 2021

Thanks @Mikael Sandberg for the reply, My Jira instance is a Data Center hosting and definitely one of the solution I have seen is to use the extension “Jira Misc Workflow Extensions(JMWE)” But here I need to have the “Previous Status Validator”. Actually I am looking some kind of app extension which can give me features as add approver and add approval as a transition, which is some kind of similar to Jira Service Management project of cloud.

Kindly suggest which app in the marketplace will give me above mentioned features for my data center hosting jira instance ?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2021

Based on the descriptions of the available apps WorkflowWise and Approvals looks to have the features you are looking for. Both seems to be able to implement the approval as part of a workflow transition.

Like Jnanendra Dewan likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events