Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to use the 'sync tasks across projects' feature

I saw this on the features page but can't figure out how to do it. Thanks!Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 10.25.53 AM.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Jul 30, 2021

Hi @Amanda Ward

first of all please note I only can come up with an assumption - maybe somebody else can chime in later...

Marking tasks as duplicate could mean using issue linking on it. It works no different than in Jira Software, for example.

grafik.png

You can see an issue in Jira Work Management that is linked to a "duplicate" issue in Jira Software.

As the title said "Sync tasks across projects" it also could mean you can improve your process using Automation:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/features/automation

Automation is also available for Jira Work Management.

Regards,
Daniel

Thanks Daniel. I was hoping it was something more robust, but that's cool.

0 votes
John M Funk Community Leader Jul 26, 2021

Hi Amanda,

Can you be more specific about how you got to that page? Are you sure this is a Jira Work Management/Business project? 

Hi John, 

It's here on the Atlassian home page under features for JWM: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/work-management/features

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Work Management

Join us for a live demo of Jira Work Management

Interested in learning more about Jira Work Management? Have questions you want to get answered? Join us for our upcoming live demo where we’ll take you through the essentials of Jira Work Manageme...

1,641 views 4 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you