Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide old Done issues in the Board?

alessandro-newzoo January 31, 2022

Hello!

Is there a way to hide Done issues older than, say, 2 months?

We will quickly start having thousands of issues in the Done column which are rendering the vertical scrolling very painful, and the view very overwhelming to look at.

I know something similar is possible in Software, is there a specific reason why this seems to not be possible in Work Management?

Thank you,

Alessandro

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2022

Hello @alessandro-newzoo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!

When it comes to Done issues, they are removed from the board after 14 days as Utkarsh Agarwal mentioned.

Currently, it’s not possible to configure when it will be removed.

There are feature requests suggesting improvements for that:

Please, click on Vote for this issue and also watch to receive updates from our product managers.

Also, allow me to answer your other question. The tickets are only removed from the board, they won’t be deleted.

You can find your Done tickets by going to Issues on the left sidebar or Filters > Advanced search.

Kind regards,
Angélica

alessandro-newzoo February 1, 2022

Thank you Angélica!

Like # people like this
0 votes
Utkarsh Agarwal _Nagarro_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2022

Hi @alessandro-newzoo ,

As per my understanding currently in JWM boards , the issues will disappear in 2 weeks(14 days) when it gets marked as DONE from the core board.

Also, Currently, business board have a limit of 1000 issues. The boards will display the first 1000 issues added to it. So kindly note, post 1000 newly created issues will not be displayed. There are open feature request for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-23 

Kind Regards
Utkarsh

alessandro-newzoo January 31, 2022

Hi @Utkarsh Agarwal _Nagarro_ thanks a lot for your reply, I didn't know that!

Will they be hidden or actually deleted forever? If the latter, how can one keep track of completed tasks?

Thank you :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events