Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide filters with "No matching issues found" from the dashboard

Baruch Lerner July 29, 2021

I have a dashboard with many filters. Some of them dont have any issues in them ever. How can I hide all those filters from appearing in my dashboard?

3 answers

0 votes
Baruch Lerner July 31, 2021

Those filters are there for a reason.

A. They are part of a Dashboard that I'm not the only one using. For others those filters are not empty.

B. Every now and then I will have a task on of those filters and in that case I want to see it...

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2021

Hi @Baruch Lerner ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

If the filters are not returning any data then please remove the gadgets which are using those filters. Once removed, you can realign your other active gadgets by dragging and moving them accordingly.

Cheers

Suvradip

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021

Hi @Baruch Lerner,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Filters that are not returning any data and linked to a gadget cannot be hidden. Since you mentioned that these filters never returns any issues you should consider removing those filters/gadgets instead.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events