Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do i TimeTrack my Projects .

Edited

As we are dealing in several projects at a time and i want to track all my project in graphical presentation from one portal which can show how much time has been spend by the Assignee/Reporter. 

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Yash Pradhan,

Perhaps, you might be interested in our app - Worklogs Time Tracking and Reports. Our app allows you to create reports based on your team Jira Time Logs. You can create a vast table reports based on Jira issue fields. For example to show time logged by each user in each of the projects and issue type:

screen1.png

Or view simplified data in a form of Bar Chart or a Pie Chart:

bar chart assignee.png

Hope it helps! Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any questions here

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Work Management

Lessons from Vilius Zigmantas’ path to Continuous Process Improvement at GeoComply

“Organizations are made of people who create and follow processes which are constantly changing and are in need to be supported and nurtured… this is the spot where I realized I can br...

1,643 views 9 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you