Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view Sprint Burndown by People from the Dashboard (existing or new Gadgets)?

Paul Smillie June 22, 2022

How do I view Sprint Burndown by People from the Dashboard (existing or new Gadgets)? 

Use case: we are tracking below sprint velocity as a team to burndown and want to evaluate at the people assignment level to identify root cause, make changes in time to get on track.

1 answer

0 votes
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian community! I hope this find you well. 

Typically there are the reports that are in the project level that show you the data your stating but this is not usually at the assignee level but issue level.

There are a few good add-ons that allow you to manipulate the data to show you assignee data with in the tickets. 

One of my favorites is "Custom Charts for Jira" and another popular tool is EZ BI, which both can be found at the market place. Both of these add-on apps are great for dashboarding information that you typically can't with the internal gadgets. 

I don't believe out of box there is any gadget that do this with burn-down or velocity based on user. 

Hope this helps answer your question. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events