Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can make the issues change status automatically?

靳光光 June 10, 2023

I creat many status "in process" , named A, B, C, D, E, F

After issue created,

I want to change the status automatically from todo to A after 24 hours issue created.

and from A to B after 48 hours issue created., from B to C after 36hours issue created....

How can I do to accomplish it?

Thanks first.

2 answers

0 votes
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 25, 2023

Hi @靳光光 
I suggest an alternative and easy solution – try a third-party marketplace add-on such as SLA Time and Report for Jira.

You can configure SLA configuration with automation for status/priority/assignee change or customize notifications in one window.
4.png

Use the 30-day trial to see for yourself how it simplifies work. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer (my team develops the app).

0 votes
Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2023

Hi @靳光光 , 

You can create the automation rules for this. Example like below. 

You can update the JQL query condition as per the days. 

IMG_20230610_211349.jpg

靳光光 June 10, 2023

Thank very much @Manoj Gangwar 

Is it like this for other days?

1.png

2.png3.png

靳光光 June 10, 2023

I just had an idea to do it with a deadline.
The deadline is 24 hours, change the status once it expires, and once again when it expires 24 hours.

But I'm not good at deadlines, just like this startOfDay.
Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2023

For 48 hours- 

Created>startofday(-2d) and created<startofday() 

For 36 hour's-

Created>startofday(-36h) and created<startofday() 

Like 靳光光 likes this
靳光光 June 10, 2023

Thanks

Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2023

Hi @靳光光 , 

Little change in the automation rule instead of create trigger you have to use the Schedule trigger and trigger it for every day

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events