How can I add a form to a Confluence page?

Erika Vidal June 7, 2021

Hi, 

How can I add a form to a Confluence page? To add the link it is easy but I would like to add the whole form. Anyone who can guide me?

Thank you,

E

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2021

I don't think you can....currently.

But it is a great idea! I'm thinking a "Jira work management form" Macro in Confluence would be ideal.

Erika Vidal June 7, 2021

This macro could solve the main collaboration issue I am facing right now.  People who need to add a request but are "afraid" of using Jira. 

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2021

Fear of Jira.......That's an interesting situation. But they are happy to use Confluence?

Of course to use the form they will need a Jira license, so......

1 vote
Yuliia Maidanova -Alpha Serve- June 10, 2021

@Erika Vidal 

Hi

You can try Microsoft Forms for Confluence app. It allows you to insert any of your MS forms into a Confluence page, reshape or resize it, and even share responses and track progress directly from the Confluence page.  

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2021

@Yuliia Maidanova -Alpha Serve-  I believe @Erika Vidal  is talking about a "Form" generated by Jira Work management, not Microsoft forms. But that app is great inspiration for the kind of Macro Atlassian should build for a Jira work management Form.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events