Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Team! Is list view available in on premise version of jira? (Installation of jira on our server)

Lydes S August 22, 2022

In the jira cloud version, I found the list view, we would like to use it for our task management. Is the list view available in jira on premise solution as well?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

Hey @Lydes S and welcome to the community!

Jira Work Management (the rebrand of Jira Core) has only been done on the Cloud.

As far as I know there are no plans to also rework this in the on premise version.

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 24, 2022

Hi @Lydes S

welcome to the community! 

Just to add to @Dirk Ronsmans' answer, if you are open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you might like the app that my team is working on, JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing and inline-inline editing all your issue fields, among many other things: From quick sorting and filtering, bulk editing via copy/paste, and inline issue creation, to advanced features such as issue hierarchies, grouping, sum-ups, and conditional formatting. This is how it looks in action:

status-change.gif

As JXL integrates into the project sidebar, many of our customers successfully use it as an alternative or extension to the native list view. Plus, JXL supports all project types and all hosting types - Cloud, Data Center, and Server.

You may already know that you can trial every Marketplace app for free for 1 month, so perhaps give it a try and see if it fits your requirements. Any questions, just let me know!

Hope this helps,

Best,

Hannes

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders