Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having unknown labels on jira tickets

Daniel Araya October 12, 2022

I just create a new board and merge some tickets from other board, now, I'm getting this label on the header section.

I did not found any information on jira support forums or google, how can I turn off this label?

https://www.screencast.com/t/BOI5GxsJ45em

1 answer

0 votes
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2022

If you click the "...More" on the right above the columns, if you turn off the fields one by one, can you locate it that way or is it still there when you turn all of them off?

Daniel Araya October 13, 2022

That's weird... I had to delete the ticket and create a new one.

The label is gone

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

Deleting the issue will have destroyed the field content that your "label" was coming from, which, while it solved the immediate issue, doesn't explain it, it could easily happen again.

I would want to look at the differences in field content between the deleted issue and the new one.  I suspect there will be a field filled on the deleted issue that isn't on the new one.  You'll get the same "problem" if you put data into that field on the new issue!

Daniel Araya October 13, 2022

That was I was thinking, but all the fields are the same!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events