Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expert advice

Greg Brewer April 14, 2023

Hello there,
I hope this message finds you well. I am the Creative Director at Labx Media Group and run a team of 18 creatives. We use JIRA as our predominant workflow and project triage mechanism system and always look for ways to optimize our processes.

I came across this forum while searching for JIRA experts and was impressed by the extensive knowledge in the field. This expertise could be invaluable to my team, and I invite you to look at our workflows and offer your insights as a consultant.

As a consultant, we would like you to provide your expert advice on how we can better use JIRA to improve our workflows and processes. We are open to discussing compensation for your time and expertise.

Please let me know if this is something that you would be open to discussing further.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Greg Brewer,
Creative Director, Labx Media Group

1 answer

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2023

Hello @Greg Brewer 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

In this forum the best way to get help is to post a specific question. We are all also users of the Jira products, answering questions and lending assistance for free when we have time.

If your company is interested in hiring a consultant, I encourage you to visit the Atlassian Partner Directory page to find one in your area.

(Disclosure: I work for an Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner in North America.)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events