Email Request option in Jira work management Projects

sangeeth Tom Varghese October 27, 2021

Is there an option to create issue through email in Jira work management projects same like service management.

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

Hi @sangeeth Tom Varghese  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Yes, you should be able to do that. Here is guidance:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/create-issues-and-comments-from-email/

Richard N_ June 27, 2023

I created a Work Management project using the Task Tracking template.  I am looking for any section in the project settings with "Email" just as it is used in JSM projects but I cannot find one.

In what project settings section for a work management project do you find email settings?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2023

Hey Richard - It's always best to create a new question. That way more people will see it and can respond with answers tailored to your situation. 

Having said that, there is no Email Settings for JWM projects like JSM projects. That functionality is not built-in. You would need to follow the link above for normal email submissions to create tickets like with Jira Software. 

Like Martin Cleaver likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events