Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail notifications doesn't work since few days.

Quentin Lapellegerie April 13, 2022

Hello team, 

Since few days i didn't receive notification on my email. 

I checked the notification settings for sending email and the settings are correct. 

Could you please check if something happened on my account? 

Regards,

Quentin.

5 answers

0 votes
Ellie Rafter August 20, 2022

I have the same problem. Email notifications for all users just 'dropped off' one day, and I can't for the life of me find the cause.

Rodriguez Tiling - Notifications - Jira.pngPersonal settings - Jira.pngGlobal Mail Settings - Jira.pngOutgoing Mail Servers - Jira.png

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2022

Hi @Quentin Lapellegerie  and @gl-bpreti 

I would open a support ticket with Atlassian to see if your email address has been blacklisted for some reason. And to check to be sure any emails have actually been sent. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2022

@Ellie Rafter - Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Have you submitted a support request as mentioned above?

0 votes
gl-bpreti April 21, 2022

I have the same issue and my configuration looks as if I should be receiving emails. The thing is that I never received an email from Jira, not even in the SPAM folder.
Should I create a new ticket, @Ron Levy?

Jira settings.png

0 votes
Ron Levy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2022

@Quentin Lapellegerie we've looked this over and it still might be a setup issue in the way you've set up the settings. Do you mind sharing them here?

Quentin Lapellegerie April 14, 2022

Hi @Ron Levy , this is my settings:

settings.JPG

0 votes
Ron Levy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2022

@Quentin Lapellegerie  can you please confirm you're in Jira Work Management? ("business project") or are you not seeing notifications in general?

Quentin Lapellegerie April 13, 2022

@Ron Levy yes i'm in Jira Work Management. When a ticket is updated i didn't receive any notifications. Actually, i use the bell icon for check the update. Users in my organization still receive email from Jira. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events