Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

E-mail notifications doesn't work since few days.

Edited

Hello team, 

Since few days i didn't receive notification on my email. 

I checked the notification settings for sending email and the settings are correct. 

Could you please check if something happened on my account? 

Regards,

Quentin.

4 answers

0 votes
John M Funk Community Leader May 12, 2022

Hi @Quentin Lapellegerie  and @gl-bpreti 

I would open a support ticket with Atlassian to see if your email address has been blacklisted for some reason. And to check to be sure any emails have actually been sent. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

0 votes
gl-bpreti I'm New Here Apr 21, 2022

I have the same issue and my configuration looks as if I should be receiving emails. The thing is that I never received an email from Jira, not even in the SPAM folder.
Should I create a new ticket, @Ron Levy?

Jira settings.png

0 votes
Ron Levy Atlassian Team Apr 13, 2022

@Quentin Lapellegerie we've looked this over and it still might be a setup issue in the way you've set up the settings. Do you mind sharing them here?

Hi @Ron Levy , this is my settings:

settings.JPG

0 votes
Ron Levy Atlassian Team Apr 13, 2022

@Quentin Lapellegerie  can you please confirm you're in Jira Work Management? ("business project") or are you not seeing notifications in general?

@Ron Levy yes i'm in Jira Work Management. When a ticket is updated i didn't receive any notifications. Actually, i use the bell icon for check the update. Users in my organization still receive email from Jira. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Work Management

Join us for a live demo of Jira Work Management

Interested in learning more about Jira Work Management? Have questions you want to get answered? Join us for our upcoming live demo where we’ll take you through the essentials of Jira Work Manageme...

1,726 views 4 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you