Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date turning red after the issue is moved to "done"

Sultonkhon Maksumov January 30, 2022

Greetings community),

We have added a field "due date" to control issue's timely execution. But in the board, the due date icon in the card is turning red after the issue is already moved to "done". 

I thought the problem was in resolution, so made a rule to make the resolution "done" when the issue is moved to "done" status. And I was hoping it would work. Now I see it has turned red again. Does anyone have any clue?

2 answers

0 votes
Sean McC February 3, 2022

Seeing the same issue too. Any update @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ ?

Sean McC February 3, 2022

Card in Done but due date icon is red:

Card.PNG

Despite Resolve date being 03 Feb:

resolved.PNG

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2022

Hi @Sultonkhon Maksumov ,

please check card color setup in your board. In my opinion, your board has a Card color setting by JQL.

Take a look to the following article https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-cards/

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Sultonkhon Maksumov January 31, 2022

@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ - it is Jira Work Management.

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2022

Hi @Sultonkhon Maksumov ,

you spoke about a Board. Please could you share screen in which your issue happens?

Fabio

image.png

Here you go, @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

I have moved the issue to done 29 of January. It was not red then. But today it has turned red.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events