Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due Date

Thomas Kjorlaug May 29, 2022

When looking at my overall board, I have it selected so the due date shows when looking at all the tasks. When going into the task itself I have a certain due date selected. When I go back out to the overall board view, the old due date still shows. For some reason when updating the due date, it's not changing when I go out of the specific task. Any ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2022

Hi Thomas - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What type of project are you using? 

So, if I understand, you have a due date showing on the board.

You go to the issue and change the due date. 

Then you go back to the board and it shows the original due date - not the changed date. 

Is that correct?

If you refresh the board, does it show the new date? 

Thomas Kjorlaug May 31, 2022

Hey John,

Thanks for the welcome! My project is a company-managed business project. When I go into the task it shows the correct due date, but then when I go back out to the board view, it's showing the previous due date. Before it would take a second to update on the board view, but then show the correct due date set in the task.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2022

Can you share some screen shots? 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events