Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to get the checkboxes to show in the default List view?

Corey Bauman June 30, 2022

Using a base install of Jira Work Management and it seems like Checkboxes are not able to be displayed on the default list view (main landing page).  I added a couple Checkbox columns and they do not appear in when adding additional fields via the far right "+" menu.  Either this is by design or a bug?  Does anyone know if this is a missing feature or if I am missing something?

Jira Work Mgmt - Missing Checkboxes.png

2 answers

2 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2022

Hi Corey,

Yes, the Checkboxes type might still not be available for the List view in Jira Work Management projects.

@Jane Yeoh  - is that still the case? And if so, any ETA on when those will be added? 

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 7, 2022

Hi Corey, 

just to add to John's answer, if you're looking for an immediate solution and are open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, this would work without limitations in JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing and inline-editing all your issue fields, among many other things. It adds itself to the project sidebar, so many of our customers use it as an extension to the native Jira issue list views.

This is how it looks in action:

checkboxes.gif

You can also e.g. group by your checkbox fields or calculate sum-ups based on them. JXL also works with any project type, i.e. with Jira Work Management, Software, or Service Management. (Disclaimer: I work on JXL :)

Best,

Hannes

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events