Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Atlassian have any Support on Jira Forms? How can I add a save button for a form in Jira?

Neda Ghavami August 9, 2022

How Can Jira Customer Support help to have a form with a save button? How can write the script or code in Jira? What is the Language?

1 answer

0 votes
Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022

Hello @Neda Ghavami
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

You are not able to have a "Save" button by using the default functionality from Jira Work Management. 

In regards to the scripts, I am sorry but it is not clear to me. What would you like to achieve? Where would you like to implement scripts?

Regards,
Eugenio

Hi, 

Thank you Eugenio for your quick response. 

Maybe I used wrong word. Is there any possibility to have a save  or save draft1 button in the JIRA Service desk forms? if Yes, how?

Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022

Hi @Neda Ghavami

My pleasure!

There is no possibility to achieve it using the default functionalities from Jira Service Management. I would recommend taking a look at Atlassian Marketplace to see if there is any plugin that may help you achieve your goal.

Sorry I cannot be of any additional help :( 

Regards,
Eugenio

Really appreciated it. 

Like Eugenio Onofre likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS