Clearing tasks

Alena Foltynová May 26, 2021

Hi, 

I started a project - Jira Work Management - Marketing. 

I see no possibility to clear the "Done" board....I have there many done tasks and I want to remove them.

What are the possibilities of manual clearing?

Is there any automatic clearing? Can I set it?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2021

Hi Alena - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

No, it is not possbile to manually force Done cards to be removed from a JWM board. They will disappear after two weeks though. 

If you look at the List view, you have the ability to hide Done cards there. You should request the same functionality for the board by sending a note to this email: jwm-eap@atlassian.com

Alena Foltynová May 26, 2021

Thank you for your reply. It helped a lot. 

I will request the same funcionality and send an email. 

One more question - how long will I see all Done tasks? Is there any limit? Or all the tasks are automatically saved and I will be able to access them forever?

Or can I archive the tasks some other way?

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2021

The tasks will always be in the system after they leave the board. You can just search for them using the search box in the top navigation bar. Or write a filter. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events