Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear the Done Tasks in Work Management Board

Austin Songer December 8, 2021

Is there any way of clearing all of the tasks in the Done... It just keeps getting longer and longer... It's crazy.

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 12.06.27 PM.png

2 answers

2 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

Hi Austin - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Not yet - but hopefully that will be coming one day. I really have a need for it myself. The Done items should automatically drop off after two weeks though. 

Monan Yao January 3, 2022

Hi, could you confirm that the "Done" status issues would be automatically hidden from the JWM board after 2 weeks?
I was unable to find any documentation regarding this. It would be really useful to have this "hide" feature configurable or managed by "version" releases.  

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Yes, it is two weeks.  :-)

@Austin Songer  - if this answered your question, can you click the Accept Answer button above to close this one out? Thanks!

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

HI @Austin Songer ,

I think you are on a Jira Cloud instance.

Possibly this article could help with your issue?

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Introducing-manual-board-clearing-for-your-next-gen-Kanban-board/ba-p/1411958

Thanks,

Ben

Austin Songer December 8, 2021

So basically I have to create a new regular kanban project and transfer all my issues to it, because not being able to clear the done issue makes these templates pointless.

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2021

@Austin Songer : There's the option to automatically clear the issues after 1 week. That would be the shortest. You can go to the board settings to do so. 

Go to general and then go to the bottom and check for hide issue older than. Just select 1 week.

-Ben

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2021

You can't do that with JWM projects - there is no board settings. 

Like Curt Holley likes this
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2021

Thanks for the info @John Funk . 

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events