Change color of a card after 2 days in status

2bluethumbs July 23, 2021

I need the ability to quickly identify cards that have been in the same status for 2 days. There is an SLA connected to one status and need the information at a glance. 

I looked at Automations, but I could not figure a way to "mark" the cards after a set time passed in a status.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2021

Hi @2bluethumbs ,

I don't think you will be able to set the color of a card using automation. But you should be able to add some label or set some custom field to some specific value (then you can filter these issues easily). Or you can send yourself email notification.

I would use Scheduled trigger for this:

Run every 1 hour JQL search (or more frequently if necessary):

status changed TO "Your status" BEFORE -2d

Then do some action for these issues.

2bluethumbs July 26, 2021

Thank you @Hana Kučerová for your help. As suggested, I setup an automator to add a label.

Although, I don't see an ability to add the label to the card on the board.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2021

@2bluethumbs 

It looks like it is not possible with JWM boards. I'm sorry about that. These JWM boards are quite new and hopefully will work similar like JSW boards someday.

Maybe you can create dashboard for you project and filter these issues there? Or subscribe this filter to be notified about these issues periodically?

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 28, 2021

Hi @2bluethumbs ,

according to Cloud Roadmap improved boards are in the works.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events