Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Layout in Jira Work Management (Labels)

Kabir Das June 19, 2021

I've just recently started working on Jira and setting things up for my small team at the moment.

I want the Labels to be displayed right in the Card View of the board itself for a quick glance. But I cant seem to be able to do that

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2021

Hi Kabir - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You are currently able to modify what fields the cards display on boards in Jira Work Management Projects. You can make that request by sending and email to this address: 

jwm-eap@atlassian.com

Kabir Das June 20, 2021

I'll get on with it right away. Thanks a lot for the swift response John

Like John Funk likes this
Mahima Srivastav June 28, 2021

Can we also configure the board to exclude Epics and only show tasks and sub-tasks

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2021

Right now, you cannot modify the board filter that controls what issues are shown on the board. 

Marco Rodrigues August 23, 2021

Hello @Kabir Das

After sending this email to jwm-eap@atlassian.com, were you able to display labels in the board view? 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Marco R.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2021

No, that functionality is still not available. That email is only for feedback and suggestions - it might take months or years for anything to happen, if at all. 

Marco Rodrigues August 24, 2021

Hi John, 

Thanks for you reply. 

Best regards, 

Marco R.

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events