Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use scrumban in JIRA?

Yumna Ishtiaq July 29, 2022

We want to have a full picture of our Projects, initially, we create our Projects in Jira Software and now we want to manage our Projects in Jira work Management and their issues by Sprint but umfortunately we didn't find sprint in JWM.  Our Projects are Scrum made and for the sprint, we want kanban i.e scrumban but JIRA doesn't have scrumban option. So I would like a possible solution to proficiently manage our Projects in JIRA Software and Work management without duplicating them. 

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2022

Hi Yumna - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

It really depends on your flavor of Scrumban and how you are using it. But pretty much you will not create it as a Scrum project because the board will not function like you want it to. You will need to use a Kanban board and manually do your sprints instead of the board taking care of it. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2022

Hi @Yumna Ishtiaq , there are a lot of posts on the scrumban topic and I encourage you to peruse them. The best solution for you will depend on your definition of scrumban or your ultimate goals. While there isn't a template for this Typically users have achieved their goals without a dedicated template using Company Managed Project templates.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events