Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

[Bug] Filtering List view on translated Issue Type is broken Edited

I am trying to filter issues based on Issue Type in the List view on a business project (Jira Work Management). Since the issue types were translated, I cannot filter on some of them, which is the case for the "Epic" translated type "Épopée", as can be seen in this screenshot: 

Untitled 6 copy.jpgd

When I filter on the issue type "Épopée", no issue show up in the list.

If I remove the filter however, you can clearly see that there are issues of that type in the list:

Untitled 6.jpgd

One difference that can be quickly spotted is that the thumbnail image of this issue type isn't shown in the filter options. Could it be cause it's grabbing the issue type from the wrong place, and filtering on the wrong one?

Or could it be because of accents in the translation?

Note that I can use this specific filter in the Ticket search view of the projectUntitled 6.jpg

Anyways, I can't submit bug reports as this is a free trial environment. If it's not a but, hopefully someone can enlighten me :) 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @Gabriel Beaudoin,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

On my local site, I was able to replicate the same issue using French and also Portuguese. I tested with Portuguese to make sure it also happens with another language and because some of the translations wouldn’t have accents, so I would be able to confirm if the accent makes any difference, but it seems that it’s with translations in general.

I also tested the statuses and priorities, but it works.

Based on that, I created a bug for our dev team to check what is happening:

Please, click on “This affects my team” and also watch, so you will receive updates when the bug is fixed.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Esther Strom Community Leader May 21, 2021

@Gabriel Beaudoin Welcome to the Community! I don't have access to a site with translated issue types, but I'll see if I can loop in an Atlassian team member to help.

0 votes
Dave Liao Community Leader May 21, 2021

@Gabriel Beaudoin - bonjour Gabriel !

You can also submit feedback using the "Give feedback" button for bugs (while on a JWM page) - the JWM team reviews these and are good at replying back to feedback. 👍

I've submitted a quick explanation along with a link to this post in the "Give feedback" section. Thanks for the suggestion Dave!

Like Dave Liao likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Work Management

Jira Work Management FAQ

Welcome to the Jira Work Management FAQ We're glad you're here. If you haven't already, watch our video to get a one-minute overview of Jira Work Management. Check out some basic technical and logi...

7,014 views 50 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you