Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Board highlighted workflow not showing?

To give my users a better UI, I want the highlighted workflow process to show up when moving issues across the workflow in the board view. I had it once where it would highlight what I can move each issue to at its current point but that seems to have gone away. Does anyone how to bring it back or how to fix it?

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Jul 19, 2022

Hi Frank,

This seems to be a "feature" of Team-managed projects. If you use a Company-managed project then you would see the highlighted workflow path.

You can leave feedback by clicking the Give feedback button on the bottom left side of the menu while on the project. 

I am using a Company-managed project and I don't see the highlighted workflow path on the board view.

John Funk Community Leader Jul 20, 2022

Can you share a screenshot? And have you checked the transitions to make sure there are not conditions that are preventing the issue from being moved? 

The issues can move fine in between the columns its just not showing the highlighted path like it once was. What would you want a screenshot of?

John Funk Community Leader Jul 25, 2022

Maybe a screenshot of the entire left menu structure? Like this:

Screenshot.png

John Funk Community Leader Jul 25, 2022

Well, I don't know what to tell you. Some of my boards work and show it and some don't. I would submit a support ticket to Atlassian to see what they say. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Please post back here with the resolution so we can close this out. 

Okay will do, thanks for the help thus far.

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events