Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backlog create issue

Ramzi Bou Ghanem October 9, 2021

i started my project by adding the backlog.

however once clicking on create issue i'm getting "What needs to be done" by default and i'm unable to erase nor select all to delete the text and add my new issues

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2021

Hi @Ramzi Bou Ghanem  

welcome to the community , no need to do anything rather than "start typing your summary" in this box .

Once you do that the reference text will be disappeared automatically. 

Thanks in advance

Mohamed Adel 

0 votes
Ashish Bijlwan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2021

Hi @Ramzi Bou Ghanem 
Where are you getting that default text in issue summary or description ?

if you are using Jira server or data centre then check for Behaviours that is a part of script runner.

in Behaviour there must be a code added to have the default template for summary or description field.

Thanks

Ramzi Bou Ghanem October 9, 2021

Actually im facing this when adding the new issue under the backlog, im unable to change or erase this Screen Shot 2021-10-09 at 11.11.49 PM.png

Ashish Bijlwan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2021

Hi @Ramzi Bou Ghanem 

It’s just a reference text. You just need to click on it and start typing the text that you want to add as a issue summary and hit enter a new issue will be created with the summary that you typed.

Thanks,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events