Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background image to a form

Arvind Koswala December 12, 2023

Hello,

is there a way to place a “title” banner as image in the top of an “advanced form that I created in JWM? I created an advanced form” in JWM, that has a title text. But my requirement is to place that title as rectangle banner image (instead of text title). I don’t see any image can be added in advance form as title banner or any background image on the top. Could you please advise me, if there is any possibility for that in JWM?

1 answer

0 votes
Odd_lynice
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2023

Hi Arvind,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

I tried testing what you intend to accomplish using the form function in JWM and currently what you are after is not supported in JWM form.

There is an open feature request that fits this requirement you may want to vote and watch this feature request: Forms: Support images within a form 

The form functionality in JWM works and functions as is - unfortunately it cannot be configured to support background images.

Maybe you can consider using 3rd party plugin to add this missing form functionality on top of JWM, there are multiple potential plugins that you can consider and they are listed in Atlassian Marketplace 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events