Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING

ouadie lahlou October 5, 2022

Hi,

I started the free trial of Jira work management yesterday and I want to subscribe today. Should I wait until the free trial period is finished or I can pay now ? if yes, please show me the steps.

Thank you  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2022

Hi @ouadie lahlou welcome to Community.

To change from a Free plan to a paid plan, click on the gear in the upper right corner and under "Atlassian Admin" click on Billing.

That will open a list of the products you are using, and next to Jira Work Management you should have a link "Manage subscription". Click on that to access where you can add your payment details and you should see a link to change the plan (Free should be in bold, and next to it a link to change).

Thank you Laura, but would you please help (refer please to the image attached). Thank you2022_10_05_13_14_10_Administration.png

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2022

If you click on the tab "Products" on the top, do you see a list of products? 

no it is empty

Hi Laura, It works now. Thank you.

But I have another question please :

I subscribed to the standard plan of JIRA WORK MANAGEMENT and I am the ADMIN. SO, if I add a member, can this person subscribe to the free plan instead of the standard, so that we can collaborate together, or this person must subscribe to the standard plan as well ?

Thank you, 

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

All users on a product are counted for the plan you have, so no, you can't have some users on JWM as free, and others as standard.

If you revert to Free, you can have up to 10 users on Jira Work Management, but of course you will have the limitations of the Free version (like fewer permissions).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events