Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation trigger for PR reopen

Jaeung Jang September 26, 2022

Hello,

I've been working on creating workflow based on Jira and Github and one possible use case is reopening closed PR.

I can trigger event for closing PR, but it seems there is no trigger for reopening already closed PR as of right now; if anyone knows how to fix, it would be great!

Thank you! 

2 answers

1 vote
Dhiren Notani_Exalate_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2022

Hi @Jaeung Jang ,

This is Dhiren from Team Exalate.

I was just wondering if you are open to install a 3rd Party Plugin Exalate. Exalate, provides a fully bi-directional synchronization between GitHub and Jira (among other ITSM systems) that is fully customizable. It is easy to set up and Exalate uses a scripting engine which is based on Groovy scripts where you can control what data you want to share and even you can independently handle the incoming information. You can achieve complex use-cases with ease. 

You can easily fetch data from GitHub repositories and sync issues and PR's from GitHub to issues in Jira.

If you would like to see a customized demo of the product in action, feel free to book a slot with us. 

Thanks
Dhiren

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2022

Hi Jaeung - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I suggest you open a support ticket with Atlassian so they can add that as a feature request.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events