Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there plans to separate licensing for JSW and JWM?

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2021

I’ve a pricing question for JWM.

The FAQ says that “For now, any licensed Jira user has access to Jira Workforce Management.” I’d like to recommend JWM for HR in my organization, but the “for now” worries me. Are there plans to separate the licenses in Jira Cloud so that JSW and JWM have their own costs for access?

Thanks,

Scott

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

Hi Scott,

I don't be believe the licensing is any different now than it has been. JWM is really just Jira Core and you have always received it when you have JSW. 

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2021

Hi @Scott Theus 

JSW and JWM has a separate pricing if you opt to subscribe to JWM on its own. However, there's no need to do that if you already own JSW because JWM will come with it as a core application. I don't think you would like to separate the licensing because that would just be an increased cost to you which in the first place shouldn't be.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events